COMPACT UFH HOLLOW FLOOR
CRADLE & BATTENS SYSTEM
Dry floor construction, incorporating UFH with an acoustic levelling system, as acoustic cradles and battens. Pipework is inserted into insulation trays just underneath structural floorboards. Insulation trays can come in 2 types:
Foil Faced UFH Installation Panel -Foil faced EPS insulation panels, between battens, with a preformed grooved pattern and radius return, are supported against the underside of the structural floorboards with no air gaps. Panels are manufactured according to batten centres to allow easy install.
UFH Insulation Panel with Spreader Plate - EPS insulation panels plus aluminium double spreader plates with preformed channels at 200m centres. Insulation trays are sized and supported between battens, against the underside of the structural floorboards, ensuring no air gaps and excellent heat distribution.
- Cost-effective and versatile in high-rise buildings, fulfils high-end requirements
- Suitable for uneven and variable/stepped SSL levels, levelling range from min 50mm floor void height
- Lightweight, saving on dead loads up to 115kg/m²
- Dry easy-fit, no drying, no curing, no wet trades, minimal site logistics
- Time saving installation, floorboard installed straight after pressure test, and floor finish the next day
- Excellent thermal output and fast response time due to low thermal mass
- No need for high compressive strength insulation
- No air gaps between the pipework and the floor, ensuring a more efficient system
- Part E acoustic performance compliant
- Suitable solutions for low deflection and/or high loading performances
- Sustainable floor construction, no water usage, reduced cement content, minimal wastage