|Head Office (Banbridge)||8am - 5pm Mon to Thurs, 8am - 3pm Fri||Competitive depending on experience||Underfloor Heating Manager|
Alternative Heat specialises in the design, supply and installation of a wide range of Underfloor heating and Off-site Prefabricated solutions for the commercial M&E sectors throughout Ireland and UK. Through continuous investment within our teams, and our facilities, we have grown strongly over the years and established ourselves as a leader within the Underfloor Heating and offsite pre-fabrication industry.
Due to continued growth we are looking to integrate a Junior Estimator to support our growing Commercial Team in our fabulous new Head Quarters based in Banbridge. This post is a permanent contract and offers an amazing opportunity for a candidate who wants to gain experience with a progressive and dynamic company.
Reporting to the Underfloor Heating Manager you will be an essential part of the Team responsible for assisting in the review of enquiry’s and preparation of estimates and associated quotations.
Core Responsibilities of role:
• Review quote & tender enquiry packs received to ensure that relevant information is available for pricing
• Liaise with clients to request additional information/clarifications where relevant
• Liaise with document control to ensure all relevant information is saved down and accessible
• Liaise with line manager to review detail received and agree approach for estimating
• Assist in obtaining accurate equipment quotes and collating these into excel cost sheets for review with line manager
• Assist in preparation of coherent quote submissions including front-end summary of assumptions made, inclusions and exclusions
• Prepare handover files from Estimating to project delivery team for secured projects
• Any other duties necessary within the scope and purpose of the role.
• Applicants must have 5 GCSE’s at Grade C or above or equivalent, these must include Mathematics and English Language
• Good Microsoft Office skills – to include Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Ability to take ownership of their duties and a willingness to grow and learn within their team and the company.
• Good commercial awareness and attention to detail.
• Demonstrate a good ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Previous experience as a junior estimator or estimating admin will be advantageous
• Full in-house training
• Competitive pension scheme
• Life assurance scheme
• Health cash plan
• Free annual health check during working hours
• 30 days annual leave
To apply for this role, send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternative Heat is an equal opportunities employer.