|Fabrication Facilities – Scarva, Co Down BT63 6NL||7am–5pm Mon to Fri||Competitive depending on experience||Project Manager|
Alternative Heat specialises in the design, supply and installation of a wide range of Off-site Prefabricated solutions for the commercial M&E sectors throughout Ireland and UK. Through continuous investment within our teams, and our facilities, we have grown strongly over the years and established ourselves as a leader within the offsite pre-fabrication industry throughout Ireland and the UK.
Due to continued growth we are looking to integrate a Site Supervisor to support our current production and assemble team, in our off-site fabrication facility in Scarva. This post is a permanent contract and offers an amazing opportunity for a candidate who wants to gain experience with a progressive and dynamic company.
We are currently seeking a self-motivated and enthusiastic individual to supervise and oversee the fabrication and assembly processes onsite, here at our Fabrication Facilities in Scarva, Co.Down.
As part of this role you will be required to be onsite each day to supervise operations of our fabrication facilities to include, co-ordinate plant/equipement deliveries, give direction to fabrication & Assembly teams and ensure all works are carried out in a timely manner and in line with our HSE&QA procedures.
• Liaise with the project management teams to establish each projects requirement.
• Read and understand fully the construction drawings for each project.
• Liaise regularly with project management teams in relation to labour resources.
• Supervise plant deliveries and schedule employees & subcontractors’ workload accordingly.
• Provide weekly progress reports on each project.
• Ensuring the project proceeds in a timely manner and in accordance with the project programmes
• Deliver site inductions, toolbox talks and completing safety inspections and ensuring overall site safety is up kept.
• Ensure company H&S policies & procedure is adhered to onsite.
• Ensure company weld procedures are adhered to onsite.
• Maintaining quality control procedures
• Ensure all waste is disposed in appropriate skips.
• Set a personal example to those who come under your control.
• Previous experience as Supervisor within a yard or site-based environment
• Computer skills including, the ability to operate Microsoft Office & Excel
• Organised and structured approach to your work
• Ability to work under pressure and cope with a varied portfolio of work
• Full UK Driving Licence
• Good attendance and timekeeping record
• Good interpersonal Skills
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic
• Previous experience in the steel fabrication sectors
• Previous experience or familiar with welding procedures
• Full in-house training
• Competitive pension scheme
• Life assurance scheme
• Health cash plan
• Free annual health check during working hours
• 30 days annual leave
To apply for this role, send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternative Heat is an equal opportunities employer.