|Head Office, Banbridge||7am - 5pm Mon to Fri||Competitive depending on experience||Project Manager|
Alternative Heat specialises in the design, supply and installation of a wide range of offsite prefabricated solutions for the commercial M&E sectors throughout Ireland and UK. Through continuous investment within our teams, and our facilities, we have grown strongly over the years and have established ourselves as a leader within the offsite pre-fabrication industry throughout Ireland and the UK.
Due to continued growth we wish to integrate a Site Supervisor to support our current production and assembly team, in our new Head Quarters based in Banbridge. This post is a permanent position and offers amazing opportunities for any successful candidate who wishes to gain experience within a progressive and dynamic company.
We are currently seeking a self-motivated and enthusiastic individual from a construction environment who is able to supervise and oversee the assembly and construction processes onsite here at our production facilities in Banbridge, Co. Down.
As part of this role, the successful candidate will be required to be onsite each day to supervise operations and assembly to include: co-ordination of plant deliveries; giving direction to the trades & installation teams; ensuring productivity so that all works are carried out in a timely manner and in line with our HSE & QA procedures.
Core Responsibilities of role:
• Liaise with the project management teams to establish each project’s requirement.
• Read and fully understand the construction drawings for each project.
• Liaise regularly with project management teams in relation to labour resources.
• Supervise deliveries and schedule employees & subcontractors’ workload accordingly on a daily basis.
• Provide weekly progress reports on each project.
• Ensuring the project proceeds in a timely manner and in accordance with the project programme.
• Deliver/complete site inductions, toolbox talks, safety inspections and ensuring overall site safety is up kept.
• Ensure company H&S policies & procedure is adhered to onsite.
• Maintaining quality control procedures.
• Ensure company waste management procedures are adhered to onsite.
• Set a personal example to those who come under your control.
• Previous experience as Supervisor within a construction environment
• Computer skills including the ability to operate Microsoft Office & Excel.
• Organised a structured approach to your work.
• Ability to work under pressure and manage a varied portfolio of work.
• Full Driving Licence.
• Good attendance and timekeeping record.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic with the ability to motivite colleagues, whilst maintaining a high level of productivity.
• Previous experience in a manufacturing or engineering sectors will be considered highly advantageous.
• Competitive Pension Scheme.
• Life Assurance.
• Health Cash Plan.
• Annual Health Check.
• 30 days Annual Leave.
To apply for this role, send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternative Heat is an equal opportunities employer.