Alternative Heat specialises in the design, supply and installation of a wide range of Off-site Prefabricated solutions for the commercial M&E sectors throughout Ireland, UK and mainland Europe. Through continuous investment within our teams, and our facilities, we have grown strongly over the years and established ourselves as a leader within the offsite pre-fabrication industry.
Due to continued growth we are looking to integrate a Senior Document Controller to support our growing Document Control team in our fabulous new Head Quarters based in Banbridge. This post is permanent contract. It is an amazing opportunity for a candidate that wants to gain experience with a progressive and dynamic company to further your career.
The Senior Document Controller will be responsible for ensuring that the document control systems are used effectively and utilised for document control.
Core Responsibilities of role:
- Working closely with Document Control Manager to ensure Business Information Management and Project Information Protocols are adhered to and developed.
- Working with Viewpoint for Projects CDE and Field View site management software to ensure continued development and integration.
- Implement and develop the divisions document control procedures on a constant basis.
- Liaise with project teams to ensure they have a full understanding of document control and system procedures and provide training and instruction as required such that documentation control requirements are met.
- Organising and Chairing meetings with Internal and external parties to ensure clear objectives are set, for project and businesses development.
- Assist with managing business archiving such that all documentation is stored efficiently and can be accessed and always referenced.
- Work to continuously improve and enhance procedures and systems utilised for document control.
- Provide feedback such that design and project managers are fully aware of all documentation issues. Including the management and reporting of Document Control KPIs.
- Coordinating with all departments across the company to ensure that Field Systems are fully implemented.
- Manage the Document Transmittal process with the Client.
- Working on active projects ensuring that information is recorded and uploaded onto companies CDE and distributed to all relevant parties.
- Any other duties deemed necessary by Management.
- Minimum 2 years previous Document Control Experience.
- Clear demonstration of working with senior management and implementing new processes.
- Evidence of training staff in procedures and software.
- Evidence of reporting on large volumes of information in a concise manner.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written.
- Experience of co-ordinating the work of others.
- Previous experience working in Document Control in the construction or engineering industry.
- Working Knowledge of Viewpoint for Projects (4P) CDE
- Working Knowledge of Field View
- Site Document Management Experience.