We are currently looking to fill the role of Revit Technician to support our growing BIM Design Team in our new Head Office based in Banbridge. This post is permanent contract. It is an amazing opportunity for a candidate that wants to gain experience with a progressive and dynamic company.
As a Revit Technician you will be joining a growing team of BIM / CAD technicians and engineers, designing and detailing offsite modular building services solutions to be offsite manufactured within our fabrication facilities and to be constructed onsite by our site teams. Based at our Head Office in Banbridge, you will benefit from mentoring and support from well-established design team and a very successful business.
The company has significantly developed into one of the UK’s largest and leading innovative provider for offsite MEP products for a diverse range of market sectors, throughout the UK and Ireland. The company designs, manufactures and supplies an extensive range of MEP products to residential, educational, and commercial sectors of the building services and construction industry and are going through a period of considerable growth.
In your role as Revit Technician you will have responsibility for the 3D modelling of various MEP products and the production of general arrangement and detailed drawings. You will provide drawing assistance to across the sales, design, manufacturing, and onsite teams.
The Biomass engineer will be required to carry out operation and maintenance tasks on completed biomass boiler projects throughout UK.
- Deliver High Quality BIM modelling using Revit software to support the project MEP Design.
- Develop presentable detailed drawings to issue to the clients
- Produce MEP, structural steel fabrication and construction assembly drawings
- Product quantity take-off schedules suitable for the manufacturing and assembly process
- Produce site setting out drawing packages in collaboration with the architectural design
- Develop families, asset information, and other elements to utilise the features available with the Revit software to enhance day to day operation efficiencies
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- Good understanding and knowledge of Autodesk Revit software
- Strong communication and team skills
- Ability to have ownership of assigned projects
- Organised to deliver assigned tasks within set deadline dates
- Microsoft office skills – Outlook, Excel, Word & Powerpoint.
- A relevant third level education
- Knowledge of the building services and/or construction industry