|Head Office - Banbridge||8am – 5pm Monday to Thurs, 8am to 3pm Friday||Competitive depending on experience||Prefabrication Manager|
Alternative Heat specialises in the design, supply and installation of a wide range of Off-site Prefabricated solutions for the commercial M&E sectors throughout Ireland and UK. Through continuous investment within our teams, and our facilities, we have grown strongly over the years and established ourselves as a leader within the offsite pre-fabrication industry throughout Ireland and the UK.
Due to continued growth we are looking to integrate a Quality Inspector to join our Prefabrication Team in our fabulous new Head Quarters based in Banbridge. This post is a permanent contract an offers an amazing opportunity for a candidate who wants to gain experience with a progressive and dynamic company.
As the Quality Inspector, you will supervise the production process to guarantee that all our products meet quality expectations and escalate any issues are raised to the prefabrication manager, performing quality stage inspections as well as factory acceptance testing. You will ensure that all quality stages are recorded on our electronic quality system to ensure full traceability of all production items through the prefabrication process. During client visits and prefabrication reviews you may be required to present the quality process and information collated from previous similar jobs.
We are looking for a Quality Inspector with a minimum of 2 years’ previous experience in a similar role within the M&E or manufacturing industries, preferably with previous operational experience.
Core Responsibilities of role:
• Ensure production units match all approved drawings and specifications.
• Monitor operations to ensure that they meet production standards.
• Recommend adjustments to the assembly or production process.
• Inspect, test, measure & report on materials & products being produced.
• Ensure all quality checks are completed and recorded within the quality management system.
• Accept or reject finished items.
• Report inspection and test data.
• Provide quality presentations and feedback during client quality reviews.
• GCSE or equivalent qualification.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
• Good math and technical skills.
• Strong understanding of quality control standards and testing techniques.
• Good written and Oral communication skills.
• Excellent knowledge of interpreting engineering drawings and CAD models
• Certification in quality control is preferred.
• Full in-house training
• Competitive pension scheme
• Life assurance scheme
• Health cash plan
• Free annual health check during working hours
• 30 days annual leave
To apply for this role, send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Alternative Heat is an equal opportunities employer.