|Head Office, Banbridge||8am to 5.30pm, Mon - Thurs; 8am to 3pm Fri||Competitive depending on experience||Operation Director|
The opportunity has arisen to join an industry leader in UK's Building Services providers. We design, develop and deliver innovative, value adding and sustainable building service solutions throughout the UK and Ireland.
Alternative Heat specialises in the design, supply and installation of a wide range of pre-fabricated energy solutions, typically built in NI and shipped throughout the UK and Ireland. We also offer turnkey design, build and operate solutions for commercial energy centres and large-scale distrcit heating solutions and have experience with successfully procuring and delivering many similiar packages to a wide range of public body's throughout Ireland and the UK.
We are currently looking to fill the role of Project Manager to fulfil the requirement of newly secured contracts. This role would be permanent contract and an amazing opportunity for candidates that want to gain experience with a progressive and dynamic company to further your career.
Job Summary:In this role you will assume overall responsibility for each project assigned to you and manage through the dseign stages to approval, then organised construction, successful commissioning, practical completion and final handover.
The successful candidate would be working in conjunction with a team of trusted professionals offering multi-disciplined Building Services and MEP modular solution for a range of varied projects abd clients throughout the UK and Ireland. Responsibilities of role:
- Management of good client relationship at all stages of the project
- Assume overall responsibility for each project assigned to you
- Review M&E design drawings assist with design development of each project through to full client approval
- Responsible for technical review of all plant before final purchase orders are placed
- Overall responsibility for the delivery of the project to specification and in compliance with building control and relevant legislations
- Management and development of the site teams, sub-contractors and suppliers to ensure we are adequately resourced to deliver each project
- Provide regular progress reports on overall project costs, programme and labour planning
- Ensuring each project proceeds in a timely manner and in line with client’s requirements
- Overall responsibility for planning and managing successful commissioning, through to practical completion and handover
- Ensure company H&S policies & procedure is adhered to at all levels
- Maintain highest levels of quality control and work to aid improvement
- Set a personal example to those who come under your control
- Previous experience working as Project Manager or similar level
- Previous experience in a manufacturing or engineering sectors will be considered highly advantageous
- Computer skills including the ability to operate Microsoft Office, excel & works planner
- Organised and structured approach to your work
- Ability to work under pressure and cope with a varied portfolio of work
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Good interpersonal Skills
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Health Cash Plan
- Annual Health Check
- 30 days Annual Leave