Due to continued growth we are looking to integrate a Project Co-Ordinator to support our growing team in our fabulous new Head Quarters based in Banbridge. This post is permanent contract. It is an amazing opportunity for a candidate that wants to gain experience with a progressive and dynamic company to further your career.
To assist in the delivery, assemble, programming of commercial heating solutions anything from containerized plantrooms to on site plantroom installs with the following products, biomass boiler, ground and air source heat pump, CHP generators, general power and lighting, fuel transport system etc.
To work in conjunction with an established contracts team who operate with the latest AutoCAD & MEP 3D design packages.
- Create project programme, master schedule and lower-level schedules. Agree with client and internal stakeholders and maintain documents throughout the project life cycle
- Track design drawings & technical documentation creation and submittal to the client for review and approval. Ensure client approval of documentation in a timely manner.
- Ensure material take-offs are completed by contracts managers & project engineers and orders are placed to meet product lead times and manufacturing timeline requirements.
- Oversee the manufacture of the units with the fabrication teams and ensure progress is in line with the project plan and sequence.
- Liaise with clients & hauliers to agree delivery schedules and sequences in line with project programme.
- Chair weekly project team meetings to review the current status of the project and raise / review any project risks or concerns with the team and agree corrective actions where applicable.
- Manage project budget and raise any deviations with project team and senior management where applicable.
- Report progress of the project to internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain a robust change management process to ensure any work outside of agreed scope is documented and agreed before the implementation of any requested change.
- Any other duties deemed necessary by Management
- Two years’ experience working in a similar role
- Previous experience in coordinating projects
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office i.e. Mainly Project, Excel, Word, Outlook & PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written including the ability to liaise with staff at all levels.
- Excellent organization, planning, analytical and attention to detail skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to resolve discrepancies that may arise
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure on own initiatives to achieve self and team targets
- The flexibility to travel between company sites as and when required
- Previous experience working in a construction, engineering or manufacturing background
- An understanding of mechanical and electrical materials within the construction/engineering sector
- Knowledge of legislation, standards, safe working practices and environmental best.