Alternative Heat Underfloor Heating Division specialises in the design, supply and installation of a wide range of underfloor heating solutions and floor build ups for large scale residential and commercial M&E sectors throughout Ireland and UK.
Through continuous investment within our teams, and our facilities, we have grown strongly over the years and established ourselves as a leader within the industry throughout Ireland and the UK.
Due to continued growth, we are looking to integrate a Project Administrator to support our growing Underfloor Heating Team, based in our new head office in Banbridge.
This post is a permanent contract subject to a 6 months probationary review and offers an amazing opportunity for a candidate who wants to gain experience with a progressive and dynamic company. This is the ideal position for a Building Services graduate (full training will be provided) who would like to work in a growing Company.
The successful candidate will coordinate all material requisitions, major plant orders and budget entries along with other administrative duties to ensure efficient completion of the production operations. Working in conjunction with the Contracts team, Supply Chain and Project Engineer to effectively and efficiently coordinate and complete production operations.
- Provide support to the contracts team including but not limited to spreadsheet data entry of material requisition, maintaining interaction between purchasing team and contracts team.
- Assisting in formatting and maintaining project programs
- Assist in formatting task manager assignment to sub-contractors
- Monitoring material status across each project, communicating delivery dates and procurement status to the contracts team, ensuring all dates are accurate.
- Attend weekly project meetings in line with duties and responsibilities.
- Taking responsibility of material trackers, adhering to operational procedure.
- Data entry of ongoing costs to project budgets
- Maintain and assist with the project budget and raise any deviations with project team and senior management where applicable.
- Assist with Health and Safety documentation
- Any other duties deemed necessary by management.
- 5 GCSE’s at Grade C or above or equivalent, these must include Mathematics and English Language
- Ideally 1 – 2 years’ experience working in a similar role
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good communication skills, written and verbal.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office i.e. Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Accuracy and good attention to detail
- Good organization and time management skills
- Ability to work on several projects at once whilst prioritizing workload.
- Producing reports and updating trackers daily.
- An understanding of mechanical and electrical materials within the construction/engineering sector
- Previous experience working in a construction, engineering or manufacturing background.