|Head Office (Banbridge)||8am - 5pm Mon to Thurs, 8am - 3pm Fri||Competitive depending on experience||Project Engineer|
Alternative Heat specialises in the design, supply and installation of a wide range of Off-site Prefabricated solutions for the commercial M&E sectors throughout Ireland and UK. Through continuous investment within our teams, and our facilities, we have grown strongly over the years and established ourselves as a leader within the offsite pre-fabrication industry throughout Ireland and the UK.
Due to continued growth we are looking to integrate a Commercial Buyer to support our growing Purchasing Team in our fabulous new Head Quarters based in Banbridge. This post is a permanent contract and offers an amazing opportunity for a candidate who wants to gain experience with a progressive and dynamic company to further their career.
The main objectives of the Production Administrator/Co-Ordinator are to coordinate all material requisitions, major plant orders and budget entries along with other administrative duties to assure efficient completion of the production operations. Working in conjunction with the Contracts team, Supply Chain and Project Engineer to effectively and efficiently coordinate and complete production operations.
Core Responsibilities of role:
• Provide support to the contracts team including but not limited to spreadsheet data entry of material requisition, maintaining interaction between purchasing team and contracts team.
• Maintain the production budget, effectively responsible for the correct allocation of data entry of project costs.
• Monitoring material status across each project, effectively responsible for communicating delivery dates and procurement status to the contracts team, ensuring all dates are accurate.
• Participate in creating power point presentations, and projects when necessary.
• Attend weekly production meetings in line with duties and responsibilities.
• Taking responsibility of budget and material trackers, adhering to operational procedure.
• Any other duties deemed necessary by management.
• Ideally 1 – 2 years’ experience working in a similar role.
• Previous experience coordinating materials in a busy environment.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Good communication skills, written and verbal.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office i.e. Excel, Microsoft & PowerPoint
• Accuracy and good attention to detail, particularly with financial statements and requisitions.
• Good organization and time management skills
• Ability to work on several projects at once whilst prioritizing workload.
• Producing reports and updating trackers daily.
• Educated to Degree level or equivalent.
• Management of large-scale Mechanical & Electrical material ordering including drawing off in batches and its administration work.
• Ability to use a company accounting system
• Full in-house training
• Competitive pension scheme
• Life assurance scheme
• Health cash plan
• Free annual health check during working hours
• 30 days annual leave
To apply for this role, send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternative Heat is an equal opportunities employer.