|Scarva Facility - 18 Old Mill Road, Scarva||7am-5pm Mon to Thurs, 7am-4pm Fri||Competitive depending on experience||Contracts Manager|
Alternative Heat specialises in the design, supply and installation of a wide range of Off-site Prefabricated solutions for the commercial M&E sectors throughout Ireland and UK. Through continuous investment within our teams, and our facilities, we have grown strongly over the years and established ourselves as a leader within the offsite pre-fabrication industry throughout Ireland and the UK.
Due to continued growth we are looking to integrate a Paint Sprayer to support our growing Fabrication Team. This post is a permanent contract and offers an amazing opportunity for a candidate who wants to gain experience with a progressive and dynamic company.
Core Responsibilities of role:
• To carry out all aspects of spraying to ensure products are painted to meet production deadlines.
• Read specification and quality sheets
• Plan and prioritize the work schedule within the paint shop to meet deadlines.
• Manage/control, paint stocks and consumables, minimizing waste
• To maintain a clean and tidy work area
• Any other duties deemed necessary by management.
• Previous spray-painting experience within a fabrication environment to include Painting Frames and Pipework.
• Experience operating air-less sprayer (Graco airless equipment)
• Ability to work unsupervised.
• Ability to take ownership of duties and a willingness to grow and learn within the team and the company.
• Demonstrate a good ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent planning, organisation and attention to detail skills
• Good communication skills
• Hold a Current Forklift license
• Full in-house training
• Competitive pension scheme
• Life assurance scheme
• Health cash plan
• Free annual health check during working hours
• 30 days annual leave
To apply for this role, send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Alternative Heat is an equal opportunities employer.