Due to continued growth, we are looking to integrate a Junior Quality Inspector to join our Prefabrication Team in our fabulous new Head Quarters based in Banbridge. This post is a permanent contract an offers an amazing opportunity for a candidate who wants to gain experience with a progressive and dynamic company.
As the Junior Quality Inspector, you will supervise the production process to guarantee that all our products meet quality expectations and escalate any issues that are raised to the prefabrication manager, preforming quality stage inspections as well as factory acceptance testing. You will ensure that all quality all quality stages are recorded on our electronic quality system to ensure full traceability of all production items through the prefabrication process. During prefabrication reviews you may be required to present the quality process and information collated from previous similar jobs.
We are looking for a Junior Quality Inspector with a minimum of 1 years’ previous experience in a similar role within the M&E or manufacturing industries, preferably with previous operational experience.
- Ensure production units match all approved drawings and specifications.
- Monitor operations to ensure that they meet production standards.
- Recommend adjustments to the assembly or production process.
- Inspect, test, measure & report on materials & products being produced.
- Ensure all quality checks are completed and recorded withing the quality management system.
- Accept or reject finished items.
- Report inspection and test data.
- Report and Record Non-Conformances.
- GCSE or equivalent qualification.
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Good math and technical skills.
- Strong understanding of quality control standards and testing techniques.
- Good written and Oral communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of interpreting engineering drawings.
- Experience of weld inspection.
- An understanding of Electrical or Mechanical Schematics.
- Certification in quality control is preferred.