General Labourer (4 Month Fixed Term Contract)
|Head Office - Banbridge, Scarva or Gilford||7.00am-5pm Mon to Thur, 7.00am-4pm Fri||Competitive depending on experience||Fabrication Manager|
Alternative Heat specialises in the design, supply and installation of a wide range of Off-site Prefabricated solutions for the commercial M&E sectors throughout Ireland and UK. Through continuous investment within our teams, and our facilities, we have grown strongly over the years and established ourselves as a leader within the offsite pre-fabrication industry throughout Ireland and the UK.
Due to continued growth we are looking to integrate a General Labourer (Fixed Term) to support our growing Fabrication Team in our fabrication facility in either Gilford, Scarva or Banbridge. This post is on a 4 month fixed contract basis and offers an amazing opportunity for a candidate who wants to gain experience with a progressive and dynamic Company.
Core Responsibilities of role:
• Assembling of modular frames.
• Installing wall mounted equipment.
• Heat wrapping & Packaging modules for dispatch.
• Load and unload deliveries
• Using hand and power tools
• Moving materials
• Assist manufacturing team when instructed.
• Maintenance and General housekeeping.
• Adhering to health and safety polices at all times.
• Any other duties deemed necessary by management.
• Previous experience working as a labourer.
• Previous assembly experience.
• Previous Heat - Wrapping experience.
• Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Ability to use hand and power tools
• Valid CRS Card
• Current Forklift licence
• Full in-house training
• Competitive pension scheme
• Life assurance scheme
• Health cash plan
• Free annual health check during working hours
• 30 days annual leave
To apply for this role, send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Alternative Heat is an equal opportunities employer.