|Scarva, Co.Down BT63 6NL||7am - 5pm Mon to Thurs, 7am - 4pm Fri||Competitive depending on experience||Fabrication Manager|
Alternative Heat specialises in the design, supply and installation of a wide range of Off-site Prefabricated solutions for the commercial M&E sectors throughout Ireland and UK. Through continuous investment within our teams, and our facilities, we have grown strongly over the years and established ourselves as a leader within the offsite pre-fabrication industry throughout Ireland and the UK.
Due to continued growth we are looking to integrate a Fabricator/Welder to support our growing Fabrication Team in our new Head Quarters based in Banbridge. This post is a permanent contract and offers an amazing opportunity for a candidate who wants to gain experience with a progressive and dynamic company.
We have an excellent opportunity for a commercial buyer to assist in the procurement of all Mechanical & Electrical material for all live jobs. You will work closely with our Procurement and Accounts teams in ensuring the smooth transition of all Mechanical orders from Technical Submittal, to full Procurement and finally to final stages of invoicing.
Core Responsibilities of role:
• To operate Welding equipment
• To read/interpret and fabricate from CAD drawings.
• Inspect and test welds and joins
• Use precision measurement instruments
• Cutting metal structures
• Responsible for highlighting any faults or damage to the machine and its tooling
• Clean tools, equipment and work areas
• Maintain a safe working environment
• Any other duties deemed necessary by Management.
• Relevant welding qualification
• Previous experience in MMA, MIG and TIG welding process
• Experience working in a fabrication environment.
• Experience in reading, interpreting and fabricating from CAD drawings
• Experience using measurement instruments
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to manage work load to meet project deadlines.
• Good Communication skills with the ability to work within a team structure, as well as working on individual projects with minimal supervision.
• Current Forklift license
• Full in-house training
• Competitive pension scheme
• Life assurance scheme
• Health cash plan
• Free annual health check during working hours
• 30 days annual leave
To apply for this role, send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Alternative Heat is an equal opportunities employer.