Alternative Heat specialises in the design, supply and installation of a wide range of Off-site Prefabricated solutions for the commercial M&E sectors throughout Ireland and UK. Through continuous investment within our teams, and our facilities, we have grown strongly over the years and established ourselves as a leader within the offsite pre-fabrication industry throughout Ireland and the UK
Due to continued growth we are looking to integrate a Electrical Prefabrication Supervisor to support our growing team in our Gilford Fabrication Yard. This post is permanent contract. It is an amazing opportunity for a candidate that wants to gain experience with a progressive and dynamic company to further your career.
To supervise employees and subcontractors on all electrical work carried out on site.
Core responsibilities of role:
- Daily supervision of Sub contractors across numerous prefab electrical installations of MEP utility cupboards.
- Interpretation of construction schematics to ensure installations are carried out in line with the company’s quality expectations and current electrical installation regulations
- Perform Electrical dead test and functionality testing on a sample cupboard in each batch to ensure the up keep of quality throughout all batches
- Ensuring adequate stock levels of electrical equipment/material and free-issue equipment are maintained to keep assembly lines progressing in line with build programme.
- Accepting delivery and cross checking of electrical equipment/materials in line with take offs.
- Organisation of materials/free issue equipment within stock area to maintain efficient installations
- Ensuring waste/damaged electrical equipment is minimal and any faulty items record on file and replaced.
- Ensuring electrical subcontractors maintain a clean and tidy work area throughout the entire workshop.
- To adhere to all health and safety requirements including safety checks of tools and equipment.
- May be required to undertake other Electrical works when required.
- Any other duties deemed necessary by management.
- Electrical installation qualification
- Testing and inspecting qualification
- Previous experience as a supervisor working on electrical installations
- Ability to work well under pressure, prioritise work and work to a tight deadline
- Good communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work as part of a Team
- (BS 7671:2018+A2:2022) 18th edition
- Site Supervisor card