We currently have a team of Service and Maintenance engineers covering our biomass installations throughout the UK and we are looking to expand this team via the recruitment of an additional full time Biomass Service Engineer for coverage throughout Scotland.
We are looking for an engineer who must have previous biomass experience and the ability to carry out service, maintenance, and repair tasks on completed biomass boiler projects.
An in-depth knowledge of the Commercial Plumbing and Heating industry and Herz Biomass Boiler range would offer a distinct advantage to the applicant; however product specific training shall be provided for the successful applicant.
The position will cover a wide geographical area throughout Scotland and will require commitment to travel and occasional overnight stays.
It is envisaged that the successful candidate will have previous experience of servicing work on biomass boilers.
The Biomass engineer will be required to carry out operation and maintenance tasks on completed biomass boiler projects throughout UK.
- Reactive call outs to time critical faults, incl. out of hours
- Carry out monthly ash disposal visits
- Improvement suggestions on installed plant, submission of reports for the same
- Servicing / Fault Finding on Biomass plant and associated M&E services
- Work alongside existing site and office based engineers
- Timely completion of Field based job reports on a tablet device
- Relevant Biomass Experience preferably HERZ 300Kw – 1.5Mw
- Previous experience in Commercial M&E Trade
- Full and Clean Driving License
- Experience with other manufacturers