|Head Office (Banbridge)||8am - 5pm Mon to Fri||Competitive depending on experience||Design Manager|
Alternative Heat specialises in the design, supply and installation of a wide range of Off-site Prefabricated solutions for the commercial M&E sectors throughout Ireland and UK. Through continuous investment within our teams, and our facilities, we have grown strongly over the years and established ourselves as a leader within the offsite pre-fabrication industry throughout the UK & Ireland.
Due to continued growth we are looking to integrate a BIM Technician to support our growing BIM Design Team in our new Head Office based in Banbridge. This post is permanent contract and is a great opportunity for a candidate that wants to gain experience with a progressive and dynamic company.
As a BIM Technician you will be joining a growing Design Team, designing and detailing offsite modular building services solutions to be offsite manufactured within our fabrication facilities and to be constructed onsite by our site teams. You will benefit from mentoring and support from well-established design team and a very successful business.
The company has significantly developed into one of the UK’s largest and leading innovative provider for offsite MEP products for a diverse range of market sectors, throughout the UK and Ireland. The company designs, manufactures and supplies an extensive range of MEP products to residential, educational, and commercial sectors of the building services and construction industry and are going through a period of considerable growth.
Core Responsibilities of role:
• Deliver high quality BIM modelling using Revit software to support the project MEP design.
• Develop presentable detailed drawings to issue to the client.
• Produce MEP & structural steel fabrication and assembly drawings with quantity takeoff schedules suitable for manufacture.
• Produce site setting out drawing packages for our onsite installation teams.
• Develop families, asset information, and other elements of Revit software to enhance day to day operation efficiencies.
• Minimum 1 years’ experience in a similar role
• Good understanding of Autodesk Revit software
• Strong communication and team skills
• Ability to have ownership of assigned projects
• Organised to deliver assigned tasks within set deadline dates
• Microsoft office skills – Outlook, Excel, Word & Powerpoint.
• A relevant third level education
• Knowledge of the building services and/or construction industry
• Internal training Available for further development
• Competitive pension scheme
• Life assurance scheme
• Health cash plan
• Free annual health check during working hours
• 30 days annual leave
To apply for this role, send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Alternative Heat is an equal opportunities employer.